BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 5, 2012

knowing me in work place

hallu & salam guyzz... 
p kbr korang2 sume?? urmm... malam niyh.. nk citer apa yg terjdi la kat tmpt krja.. urm... blh x malam ni.. aku nk ngadu dalam bahasa inggeris?? dah lama kot... aku tinggalkan bahasa yang pernah sewaktu dahulu membasahi di bibir aku niyh.. hihi..


Actually, for the past post that i've updated bout the new experience in my work place, if u noticed. but for those who does not followed my entry.. never mind.. u guyz can just review back for the older post....  today is 5/3/12... that means i've worked for 3 weeks... and the situations changed much better than before....


And as for me.. its quite ok for me to make myself comfortable with all of them around me... smile was my key to 'grab' them and also not to forget about being polite...


when we have politeness and courtesy in ourselves, automatically people will respect you and also will give a big smile in reply..


See... its kind of easy to make 'silent' communication... ^___^




every of my day just me and my little frens that is my lil cousin, izzaty which i used to call her 'kakak', Aina ( izzaty's bf since primary sch) and not to forget Puteri Nadia or familiar with the  named called Puteri ( my cousin too).... 


Besides that, I only know the guy who is in charged of the laundry which is I called him Aufa and his frens named Khaled Amri.. urmm.. both have different attitudes but its so adorable.. ^__^


urmm.. let us acquainted with both boys here.....


first... named Aufa Bisyarah Bin Ngaidin..... 20years old and from Banting, Selangor.. He's a nice person, quite shy when talking and facing up with me... not only me maybe... such a responsible person, smart and have a cute looking(some kind of baby face)... you know what... for the first time I saw his pix.. i said to myself... juz can't believe that he's now 20 years old.. his look like in secondary 1 or 2... hikhik...  he's type was totally adorable.. and i'm sure many gurls were after him... but i'm not so sure whether he is single & available or not...


urmm...lets move on to Muhammad Khaled Amri Bin Kamaruddin... 
his aged is as the same as Aufa... he was born on 2/1/92... kelatanese.... so kind of 'crazy kind' of attitude... but I liked the way he is.... he is such an honest guy... nothing to hide when we both share stories... i feel 'free & easy' everytime we chit chat together... nothing personal stories other than chit chat about somethin' that does not give any benefit..ahakzz!! kind hearted..that's what he is... eventhough kept hearing those unpleasant story bout him but who cares.. i loved to make frenss... and honestly... i like to be frens with him... such a funny kind of person....but please do not misunderstanding... loved to be his frens doesn't mean has feelings okay!! urmm.. for now he said he's single and available... whether can be believe or not?? I don't care much...


Actually there's a story behind of this intro.. but i'm not so sure whether i really2 interested in posting it here... like I said before... i don't like any stories impair my beloved blog... but alright..........


Sometimes, we must share in order to reduces the stress right?? 


huh!! sigh   For the first time in 3 weeks ever.... somebody just intend to say that i'm such an arrogant?? hah?? kind of fierce?? OH MY..... 


"TTAAPPP!!" speechless man... just speechless... how could that person... ( sorry can't said who's that person)... deep subconsciousness, i was truly hurt... deep thru ma heart... i just feel hurt and hurt... nothing else i could decsribed my feelings.......


i didn't know that person.. but i was just there doing my works but deep in my heart.. i know who am I... just a laundry gurl.. nothing more than that but.... please don't be too showing off juz becoz u are 'somebody' there..... because me too i'm used too be 'somebody' also that can make other people respect us.. but i'm not the kind of being 'action' with the position that i've held... So, think about it... its not nice when we hurt somebody's feeling right....


keep thinking positive... and one most important thing is that... recognized ourselves
and kept to ur mind.... the quotes says...


'WHERE I BELONG'.... 


then u will know something about life...........- PBHT

0 comments: